Senior Member Status Requirements
- Must have been a member of WAMA for the 10 years.
- Have reached the age of 65. Age requirement and length of time in WAMA may be waived by a majority vote of the Board.
- No longer employed as a Manufacturers’ Representative.
- Requests for Senior Membership must be in writing, stating the year you joined WAMA and your age. Send letter to Board of Directors at the WAMA address.
- Senior Membership Dues do not include monthly luncheon meetings. Senior Members pay for each luncheon or event they attend.
- All group and discount programs are available to senior members. All insurance plans are available to senior members (subject to insurance carrier restrictions).
- In your request, please advise what address you want newsletters, notices, etc. sent to if it is a change from the agency address currently used.
- Senior Members continue to be listed in WAMA Membership Database and receive monthly newsletters.
- Senior Members do not have voting privileges and cannot hold office of a policy-making committee in WAMA.
You can download a pdf of the WAMA membership application or contact us if you have any questions about membership and opportunities within our organization.